Items 11 to 13 of 13 total
by Stephen L. Barrett, DPM (2015)To fill a notable void in the field of pain management, Dr. Barrett and his co-authors assess and provide insight on the most current ideas, concepts, and techniques that the lower extremity surgeon, or practitioner, may integrate into their practice.
- Foundational Concepts of Pain Management
- Evaluation of Pain
- Interventional Concepts for Pain
- Surgical Intervention for Pain
Learn Moreby James Cashman, MD; Nitin Goyal, MD; Javad Parvizi, MD, FRCS (2015)
Electronic Version for Residents with Coupon Code
- Valuable Pearls and Pitfalls, Suggested Readings, and Case Studies
- Richly illustrated with full-color figures, diagrams, and tables
- Addresses non-replacement management of hip dysplasia
- Includes joint preservation procedures such as hip arthroscopy, non-replacement management of hip dysplasia, and vascular necrosis
Learn MoreAvailabilityeBook: $249.00by Kendrick A. Whitney, D.P.M. (2015)
This unique subscription-based book is designed to help today’s podiatrist manage and ever-increasing flow of information. The book's editorial team has studied hundreds of publications--mainstream podiatric journals as well as those from related fields--to hand-pick the most significant articles in each subject area from the previous year. Each article is expertly condensed in an easy-to-read, standardized format.
Call Customer Care at: