This unique subscription-based book is designed to help today’s podiatrist manage and ever-increasing flow of information. The book's editorial team has studied hundreds of publications—mainstream podiatric journals as well as those from related fields—to hand-pick the most significant articles in each subject area from the last year. Each article is expertly condensed in an easy-to-read, standardized format. Accompanying each section is a commentary by one of the journal's section editors, which shows how the information in the article can be applied in practice. Also included are illustrations and key references for further reading.
To earn your CE hours:
- Read the article summaries and commentaries.
- Answer the two test questions at the end of each chapter using the accompanying answer sheet.
- Fax or mail your answer sheet, along with payment of $10 per chapter, to Data Trace Publishing Company.
- Upon receipt, your test will be graded and a certificate will be sent to you with the number of contact hours you have earned.
SUBSCRIPTION INFORMATION: Compendium of Podiatric Medicine and Surgery is updated on a yearly basis and your subscription is automatic with the purchase of this publication. Subsequent books will be sent to you automatically and billed at the then-current prices. If you do not wish to receive any updates, you must write a letter with your name, company name, address, phone number, and publication, to cancel your subscription. Cancellations may be faxed to 410-494-0515 or mailed to Data Trace Publishing Company at P.O. Box 1239, Brooklandville, MD 21022-9978.
Kendrick A. Whitney, D.P.M.
Associate Professor, Department of Podiatric Biomechanics, Temple University School of Podiatric Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
» View Full Table of Contents [PDF]
1. Vascular Disorders Affecting the Lower Extremity
edited by Ziad Labbad, M.D., D.P.M.
2. Dermatologic Conditions of the Lower Extremity
edited by Tracey C. Vlahovic, D.P.M.
3. Internal Medicine: Endocrinology and Rheumatology
edited by Erika M. Schwartz, D.P.M.; Alison J. Garten, D.P.M.; and Corey Fidler, D.P.M.
edited by Joshua L. Moore, D.P.M.
5. Sports Medicine and Related Conditions
edited by Howard J. Palamarchuk, D.P.M.
6. Imaging of the Foot and Ankle
edited by Bruce G. Greenfield, D.P.M. and Rhonda Cornell, D.P.M.
7. Forefoot Surgery
edited by Jane Pontious, D.P.M.; Andrew J. Meyr, D.P.M.; and Matthew Wagoner, D.P.M.
8. Rearfoot Surgery
edited by Lawrence A. DiDomenico, D.P.M. and Lincoln Lowe, D.P.M.
9. The Diabetic Foot and Associated Wound Care
edited by Vincent F. Giacalone, D.P.M.
10. Biomaterials—New Devices for Management of Conditions
edited by James A. Furmato, D.P.M., Ph.D.
11. Biomechanics of the Lower Extremity
edited by Kendrick A. Whitney, D.P.M.
12. Anatomy of the Lower Leg and Foot
edited by Andrew J. Meyr, D.P.M. and Christine Nolan, D.P.M.
13. Tumor Pathology
edited by Michael Rupp, D.P.M., M.D.
14. Pediatric Manifestations of the Foot
edited by Philip J. Bresnahan, D.P.M. and Nicholas J. Pagano, Jr., D.P.M.
15. Plastic Surgery and Reconstruction
edited by John S. Steinberg, D.P.M. and Noah G. Oliver, D.P.M.
edited by Richard Scott Krupkin, M.D.
17. Wound Management
edited by Kathya M. Zinszer, D.P.M.; Lora L. Nizinski, C.R.N.P.; Marcus Riedhammer, M.D.; and David Troutman, D.P.M.
18. Heel Pain
edited by Rocco A. Petrozzi, D.P.M.
19. Gait Kinematics
edited by Jinsup Song, D.P.M., Ph.D.